- Comprehensive Eye Exam
- Pediatric Eye Exam
- Contact Lens Exam
- Scleral Contact Lenses
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Emergency Eye Care
- Cataracts, Glaucoma
- Macular Degeneration
Comprehensive Eye Care Services in Nashua
Dr. Christopher Daldine & Dr. Patricia Samuel provide the highest level eye care and contact lens services to the Nashua area. Our office prides itself on personal and friendly service.
Our eye care and quality vision services are available to help all meet patients aged 3 and up.
We use the Optos retinal mapping extensively as a valuable screening tool to detect, evaluate, and monitor any retinal lesions or changes to the retina. The retina is the very important lining of the back of the eye and can be thought of as being like the film of a camera.
Whether you need a yearly eye examination or advanced treatment for an eye condition or injury, at IlluminEyes Vision Care, we believe that your eye health enhances your total quality of life. Our eye care clinic provides eye exams, contact lens fittings, treatment for eye conditions and co-management of Lasik surgery and eye diseases such as glaucoma and macular degeneration. If you suffer from eye conditions such as dry eyes, pink eye or eye allergies you can trust that our doctors have the expertise and experience needed for proper diagnosis and care.
OUR DRY EYE CLINIC
Do you suffer from dry, gritty, irritated, red eyes? Dry eye problems are very common and can be the result of environment, diet, medications, age, contact lens wear, allergies, caffeine, and dehydration - most of us don't drink enough water!. In many cases, a thorough eye examination can help reveal the cause of dry eye symptoms, and our doctors can prescribe appropriate therapy to help your eyes feel and look better.
Why live with constant irritation and red eyes? Visit IlluminEyes vision Care today to begin treating your dry eye symptoms!
Read on to learn more about the specialized eye care services we provide at our Nashua clinic, just minutes away from Hollis, Hudson NH, and Pepperell MA.
- We believe that every person deserves personal attention. We take the time to get to know you, we work in conjunction with your primary physician and strive to give you the best vision you'll get anywhere.
- Undetected vision problems may hinder a child's ability to learn. That's why eye doctors strongly recommend that children undergo a thorough eye exam before the new school year begins.
- Children rely on their sight for more than schoolwork - playing outside, reading their favorite books, and so much more! All it takes is one eye exam a year to ensure they retain their healthy vision.
- This service offers early detection of potential eye and vision problems at no cost regardless of income or ability to pay. It is a one-time, comprehensive eye and vision assessment for babies, usually conducted between the ages of 6 and 12 months.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- Dry eye syndrome (DES) is a chronic condition that develops when your eyes do not produce and maintain enough tears to keep the eye’s surface lubricated.
- Annual eye exams are vital to maintaining your vision and overall health. We offer the optomap® Retinal Exam as an important part of our eye exams.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that's easily corrected by eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery.
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Scleral lenses are a specialized contact lenses that make contact lens use possible for many people for the first time!