Looking for an Experienced Children’s Optometrist? You Have Come to the Right Place!
At Illumineyes Vision Care, we make it a priority to provide top-quality eye care for the entire family. In addition to improving vision and detecting ocular problems in seniors and teens, we are also a trusted provider of pediatric optometry. Parents who are looking for a competent and caring children’s optometrist are invited to schedule appointments with us.
Our goal is to help improve the eyesight of our patients whenever possible, and to help prevent misdiagnoses that commonly occur when children are unable to learn effectively due to poor vision. A few of the services we offer include:
- Developmental optometry: ensuring that the visual systems of children and adults are able to function maximally.
- Post-trauma services: including, but not limited to concussions and sports injuries.
- Ocular disease and health management: encouraging optimum ocular health and disease prevention through cutting-edge technology and visual fields.
- Full contact lens services: intended for regular patients as well as keratoconus patients and other post-surgical candidates.
- Corrective lenses: including a wide variety of lens types and frame styles.
Why Bring Your Kids to Us?
Many parents do not see why infants and young children need to have their eyes checked, but vision problems unfortunately do not know age restrictions. In fact, many young children are often misdiagnosed with learning disabilities, when the real culprit is often a vision or eye issue. Illumineyes Vision Care utilizes advanced methods for spotting and diagnosing vision problems in children, teens and seniors.