COVID-19 Update for Illumineyes
To Our Patients:
Our hours are:
Following CDC and the American Optometric Association guidelines regarding COVID-19, our office has the following protocols in place:
- All patients will be required to wear a mask in the office if:
- Community levels are HIGH (see CDC "Community Levels" page")
- You have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or if you are feeling sick with any other symptoms, we will need to reschedule your visit 10 days after you have been symptom-free.
- Patients have been in contact with someone who has had COVID in the past 10 days
- If you need to reschedule/cancel your appointment, we ask for 24hr notice to avoid a $30 missed appointment or last minute cancellation fee.
We appreciate your flexibility and cooperation with the changes in our office. We will continue to offer the following services on our website:
Be safe and stay healthy.
Doctors and Staff and IlluminEyes Vision Care