COVID-19 Update for Illumineyes
To Our Patients:
Our NEW HOURS will be Monday-Friday 9-5pm until further notice.
Following the updated CDC and the American Optometric Association guidelines regarding COVID-19, our office will be open with the following NEW protocols in place:
- All patients and staff will be required to wear a mask in the office. If you have a mask, please wear it to your visit. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- We ask that only the patient enter the office. Guests/visitors will be asked to wait in the car. Children should only be accompanied by ONE parent/guardian.
- Strict disinfection protocol will be followed before and after each patient (including all surfaces, equipment, frames, etc.)
- Patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands throughout their visit.
- Patients will be asked to keep their cell phones in their pocket/purse for the duration of their visit.
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or if you are feeling sick with any other symptoms, we will need to reschedule your visit 10 days after you have been symptom-free.
- If you need to reschedule/cancel your appointment, we ask for 24hr notice to avoid a $30 no show fee.
- New Patients: Please fill out a New Patient Form on our website prior to your visit if you are unable to complete our virtual check in process that we text/email you.
We appreciate your flexibility and cooperation with the new changes in our office. We will continue to offer the following services on our website:
We are happy and excited to see our patients again with our new safety guidelines. Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this difficult time as we work together to keep our community healthy and safe.
Be safe and stay healthy.
Doctors and Staff and IlluminEyes Vision Care