Welcome to IlluminEyes Vision Care Your Optometrist in Nashua
ARE YOU WATCHING "HIGH-DEFINITION" TV with "LOW-DEFINITION" EYESIGHT?
Dr. Mark C. Steadman has been providing comprehensive vision and eye care services to greater Nashua since 1989. He built his practice as an independent doctor next to Lenscrafters, then constructed his brand new eye care office in 2010. He remains committed to providing personal, professional eye care to people of all ages. He and his cordial staff take the time to get to know you, to answer your questions, and make sure you get new glasses and contact lenses that you are thrilled with.
What Sets IlluminEyes Apart in Nashua?
- We offer the new FREE-FORM LENSES, giving you the clearest vision possible
- Vision Exams start at only $89 (not including highly-recommended Optomap retinal photos)
- We are highly experienced with Comprehensive Children's Vision Examinations and carry a large selection of childrens eyeglasses
- We carry an extensive inventory of Contact Lenses - MOST PEOPLE WEAR THEM HOME THE FIRST VISIT!
- We have OVER 600 FRAMES ON DISPLAY: Including Prada, Coach, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Maui Jim, Adidas, Nike, Nine West, Kate Spade, Marchon, Vera Bradley, Tory Burch, and Ray Ban.
Our optical department offers a large selection of quality fashion and designer frames, including titanium, flex-frames, bold new styles, and nearly invisible ultra-light rimless frames. We also offer the latest in lens technologies, such as HOYA free-form and HIGH DEFINITION progressive lenses. These premium lenses products are not available from national optical retail stores. We also always have a selection of Value and Clearance frames starting at just $99 for a complete pair.
Why Buy Your New Eye Glasses From Us?
- We don't make glasses in an hour. There are simply too many options these days to make high quality lenses in-office..
- Value. We guarantee you won't find equal quality for a lower price anywhere in the Nashua area.
- Personal service. Our highly-trained opticians make sure your glasses are the perfect fit!
Serving Nashua, NH for over 25 years, Dr. Steadman provides quality eye services and expert advice regarding eye health.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Pediatric Eye Exams
- Contact Lens Evaluations
- Ocular Disease Co-Management for conditions like diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, cataracts, & macular degeneration.
- Dry Eye Treatment
Looking for an Optometrist in Nashua?
Having better vision increases your quality of life. Make sure your vision and eye health are at their best by having an annual eye exam. Our modern equipment and skilled, friendly staff will make your visit fast and easy. If you have questions, we’re happy to answer them.
- Phone: 603-598-1620
- Fax: 603-598-1624
Nashua, NH 03062
Click on the Google Directions below and enter your starting address. Directions will be shown to our Nashua clinic. If you're in Hudson or Hollis, we're only a short drive away.
In case of emergency, please phone our office at the number listed above and follow the instructions.